Question:
what is kraft paper?
baconbakes
2006-03-15 15:19:36 UTC
what is kraft paper?
Nine answers:
Amandy
2006-03-15 15:22:50 UTC
ooooh I thought the maker's of Easy Mac started a paper product..oops
Battlerattle06
2006-03-15 23:29:19 UTC
It is unbleached paper, used for grocery bags, and sacks. Kraft paper is manufactured by International Paper, Georgia Pacific, and Champion paper mills. Kraft paper comes in different weights based upon specific needs. Kraft paper also comes in sheet rolls for packaging.
jumpingjello
2006-03-15 23:24:41 UTC
In my years of teaching brown kraft paper was the brown paper that came on huge rolls and only 12 inches wide -- the stuff they used to wrap meat in but brown not white. The white stuff was called butcher paper. It is kinda slick or smooth, not pourous like construction paper
Thought
2006-03-15 23:24:51 UTC
Wow, I always knew that Kraft mac&cheese tasted like cardboard, but I didn't know that they started making paper out of it.
sadness_prevailes
2006-03-15 23:24:24 UTC
REMEMBER IN GRADE SCHOOL. IN ART CLASS, THE COLORED PAPER YOU USED TO CUT OUT STUFF AND GLUE IT TO OTHER PAPER.. THATS CRAFT PAPER
mattjacobs18
2006-03-15 23:23:10 UTC
It's paper you use for crafts.
keekee
2006-03-15 23:21:37 UTC
brown stiff paper...commonly used in envelopes like 6x9 and 9X12 size
2006-03-16 00:35:15 UTC
It is papaer used for crafts
everything's eventual
2006-03-15 23:20:58 UTC
CRAFT paper is what you use for constucting craft projects.....i.e. consruction paper.