Question:
How can I make some internet-based income, without them asking me some money before I can join their company?
glennmanlu
2006-02-01 19:39:37 UTC
I really am searching for a job, as long as it is an internet-based kind of job, anything from, stuffing envelopes, processing e-mails, answering surveys, making academic research papers, academic essays, anything. I am very good with the internet researching, and I can type real fast. Anybody, who can advise me with what to do, please, I am very willing to know. Because my problem is, I don't exactly have any capital, so to say, in order for me to join those kind of companies. So, I need an internet-based job that's absolutely free. Or for any case even just free only for a trial-period, that's fine with me as long as I can pay for the eventual fee, when in fact I've already had some money out of what I got during the free-trial period. Please, I am a very trustworthy person, and I really need the money, I am a college student, who can barely make ends meet. And I'd really like to finish my schooling, as a bachelor majoring in Music. Thanx id do anything for Music!!!
Three answers:
2006-02-01 19:53:18 UTC
I would avoid any online program that you have to pay to join. I see that you are majoring in Music. I would recommend going to craigslist.com and posting a free ad that you teach music classes locally. I'm not sure what the going rate is, but I know you would make more money than any scam you find posted on here.
Yarnlady_needsyarn
2006-02-02 03:50:03 UTC
I do not believe there are any honest jobs online that meet your needs.

Always check out offers by using the fraud warning site below, or one like it.

I wish you good luck in your quest.
carriegebbie
2006-02-02 03:43:53 UTC
I have one source in particular that you just surf the web and earn 12% on your investment...as low as $6 to start, then it can add up... You can find it at http://www.bestmlmstoday.com , however, this one is NOT mlm!

IF you have a fun phone voice/personality, we can also use your help in ANSWERING phone calls and directing people to websites!