Question:
My listings disappeared on Poshmark help?
emily
2020-02-24 05:40:53 UTC
Okay, so I recently started a poshmart in the hopes of selling a few things from my closet that I didn’t want anymore so I downloaded the app and listed 4 listings, all old vintage jackets. I described them all in detail and everything. Not a day goes by and they just randomly disappeared! I did NOT get any emails from poshmart saying anything about anybody reporting my listings or Poshmark taking them down for any reason. They just simply disappeared! I tried to search up on Google to see if anyone else has had this issue and so far there has been a few, their responses were either too Relist all the listings or go to (my size) and edit that. So I tried to relist all my listings but Poshmark won’t even let me do that! It said “please contact Poshmark assistance or try again later” so I tried again later and still nothing. I even deleted the app and re-downloaded it and still my listings are gone! I’m frustrated because there’s nowhere to go and I’ve contacted them twice and still haven’t gotten any response. Anything helps. Thank you
Four answers:
?
2021-03-05 14:53:55 UTC
This just happened to me, I cant do anything? I see someone said they think we might be scammers? but I am curious has anyone gotten this fixed and how long has it taken.  So far I sent 3 emails with nothing back
?
2021-02-17 15:12:12 UTC
Did anyone get answers to this issue? It's happening to me as well. I listed 57 items on Monday - a TON of work - and the next day they were all gone. No answers from Poshmark.

Help!
2020-10-30 19:30:39 UTC
Same exact thing happen to me today. I am just less than 2 days old on the app and no emails or anything and 27 listings I sat for hours upon hours doing just POOF and disappeared. I can’t do anything on the site now no posting no closer no nothing. Sent 4 emails so far and only generic responses.
?
2020-02-24 19:04:20 UTC
They gave you two options to try...you now wait for their response.  They may think you are a scammer, based on your IP address or something like that.

We dont know whats going on...so wait for their response.